Header Ads

Sick Leave Application

 [Your Name]

[Your Class and School] [Date]

[Recipient's Name] [Recipient's Position] [School Name] [School Address]

Subject: Sick Leave Application

Dear [Recipient's Name],

I hope this letter finds you in good health. I am writing to inform you that I am currently unwell and unable to attend school for the next three days. I kindly request a sick leave from [start date] to [end date] for a total of three days.

Due to my health condition, I am unable to actively participate in class activities and contribute to the learning process. I believe taking the necessary rest and receiving proper medical attention will expedite my recovery, allowing me to return to school with renewed energy and focus.

I have attached the medical certificate issued by my doctor, which outlines my illness and the recommended rest period. I assure you that I will make every effort to catch up on missed assignments and complete any pending work promptly upon my return.

I kindly request you to grant me this sick leave and provide me with any additional instructions or requirements for making up for the missed classwork and homework during my absence.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation in this matter. I appreciate your support in maintaining my well-being and academic progress.

Yours sincerely,

[Your Name] [Class and Section] [Contact Number] [Email Address]

No comments

Powered by Blogger.